Monday, September 15, 2008

WELCOME TO MY EATING WORLD: By BABA

what a surprise we got here, i just got one steady permanent columnist, Mr Baba from Melbourne, Australia....he will take you to all the place that he might say have kick in the ass... ala-ala tv3 series "jalan jalan cari makan" but this one is own control records version with Mr Baba in d house....have fun and if you got any query about the place please contact Mr Baba... so damn yummy!!!
Today I went out with my wife to have dinner at JAKE’S CHARBROIL STEAKHOUSE , a western cusine that will make your mouth watering.hahahaha…well the restaurant is located at MEDAN DAMANSARA one row with well known SRI AYUTHIA (a pure thailand foods) and VICTORIA STATION STEAKHOUSE . Another one located at Starhill Shopping Centre (new branch).
The menu is simple, easy to understand and the price I’d can say quite reasonable as it’s a very large portion of food.
As for a starter me and my wifey order a dozen of oyster (Fresh Oysters Au Natural), Clam Chowder (a kind of soup)Escargot Bourguignonne (SNAILS)and Beef Nachos.Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh…so damn tasty!!!! FYI I freakin fuckin love oyster!!! The one dozen itself is just for me!!!! Slurppppyyy and Yummmyyyyyy!!
Time for main course, my wife have Australian Grain Fed Spare-Rib in BBQ sauce Bone In(300 gm) and I have the Australian Grain Fed Steak (200gm)..juicy and tender meat…wow..i have a very good dining today and I hope that you guys enjoy the pic and if you camo to my place insyallah..i’ll bring you here!


No comments: